Educators act ethically and maintain the integrity, credibility and reputation of the profession.

Throughout my time in EDUC 390, 391, 490, 491 and the rest of my time in this program, I have continued to be accountable for all of my actions and the way I conduct myself in the public sector. While in the school setting I always make sure that I look, dress and act (with students, colleagues and parents) professionally at all times. I recognize that who I am outside the classroom reflects the teacher I am inside the classroom and therefore make sure that my actions and behaviour are always being perceived by others in a good light. As a teacher, I understand that I am a role model for the students in my classroom, as well as the rest of the school and am therefore always treating others kindly, respectfully and inclusively.

Throughout my time in my various practica, I have (and always will) strived to make sure that I was withholding all of the Professional Standards for BC Educators and fulfilling my duties inside and outside of the classroom.